Last Minute Halloween Costumes
• Quarterback – Get a plain T-shirt and hot glue a bunch of quarters to the back.
• Slumber Party Girl – Simple, just wear your PJs!
• Zombie – Smear dark eye shadow, eye liner and red lipstick all over your face.
• King/Queen – Girls wear your prom/homecoming dress. Guys wear some slacks and a nice shirt (or a suit if you have one). Top it off with a crown or tiara!
• Three Headed Person – Blow up two balloons and draw faces on them. Then glue or tape them to your shoulders.
• Tourist – Wear a Hawaiian shirt and shorts while carrying around a camera and map. Top it off with some socks and open toed sandals.
• Magic 8 Ball – Get a black shirt and put a giant number 8 on it. When people ask you what you are, reply “Try Again” or, “All signs point to yes.”
Have any more quick, easy to make Halloween costumes? Give us a shout back on our facebook page or by leaving a comment below.