Congratulations High School Grads!
• Don’t wear shoes that might make you trip. Especially if you have to go up some stairs.
• Be mindful of where the graduation ceremony will take place. Graduations can take a very long time, and you don’t want to be freezing or burning up under your gown.
• Smile! Tons of people will be taking pictures of you as you cross the stage so you don’t want to look anything but happy.
• Make sure you know where your family is going to sit ahead of time so that it will be easy for you to find them.
• To go along with the last note, have a meeting place for once the ceremony is over. It will be mad chaos so you want to be able to find your family fast.
• RELAX! Everything will be fine. And be proud of yourself, you did it!
If you are graduating this weekend, give us a shout back on our facebook page or by leaving a comment below!